Top 5 Excel Add-Ins for Productivity
Boost productivity with these top 5 Excel Add-ins
To start, let’s jump right in with the top 5 Excel add-ins to make you more productive.
- If you’re looking to up your productivity game, become more organized, and crush all your business goals this year, the Power User Excel add-in has your name on it.
- Keep in mind, Power User is better suited for freelancers in the marketing and consulting spaces. For those in finance, Macabacus has features designed with your specific business needs in mind.
- Duplicate Finder and Deleter can help you save a ton of time by finding all your duplicate spreadsheets and automatically deleting them for you. This frees up both time for you and space on your drive.
- With this mail add-in, you can choose to send bits and pieces of your spreadsheets or the entire shebang via email.
- ASAP Utilities helps you accomplish more with Excel by giving you time-saving shortcuts. According to their site, the average user saves an average of 30 hours per year!