Querying Data with Transact-SQL (MOC 20761)
Course Duration: 3 Days70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL
What Students Receive
Each student will receive:
- Expert instruction from a SQL Server Trainer
- A printed courseware manual with samples and hands-on exercises for use during and after class.
- Sample course files and solutions
- Access to a complete, online SQL Server lab environment both during and after class to practice your new skills.
- A course completion certificate upon successful completion of the course
In this Querying Data with Transact-SQL Training course, students will learn how to use T-SQL to select, modify and delete data. In addition, students will learn about SQL Server data types, how to use built-in functions in T-SQL statements, how to write subqueries, how to implement views and create and use stored procedures and how to use programming constructs in T-SQL such as loops, variables and conditions. In addition, this course helps prepare students who are interested in either moving on to other more in-depth SQL Server courses or who are preparing to take the Microsoft 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL certification exam.
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
To ensure success in this course, students should have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
This course helps prepare students to take the 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Exam
Download Class Outline and Class Modules 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL