Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Built and optimized for small and medium businesses, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an application for companies that have outgrown their entry-level business applications or are replacing outdated legacy systems and need an end-to-end solution for financials, sales, service, and operations.
This module introduces Business Central as a cloud end-to-end business solution.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand why Business Central is a cloud end-to-end business solution.
- Explore the core Business Central functionalities by browsing application areas.
- Introduction to Business Central
- Identify available subscription types for Business Central
- Explore the relationship management functionality
- Discover supply chain management capabilities
- Process and administer the purchase cycle
- Process and administer the sales cycle
- Send documents to customers
- Explore how to administer jobs
- Discover the service management capabilities
- Business Central manufacturing capabilities
- Business Central Human Resources capabilities
- In Microsoft 365 experience for Business Central
Request for Individual or Corporate Training Live Online
Delivered by OCL Learning
Suite 214 Madonna House, Nairobi