Analyzing Data with Power BI (20778)
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
This is a Microsoft Official Course (MOC) delivered by an OCL Learning Power BI Expert
You Will Learn How To
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization
- Implement the Power BI service
- Describe how to connect to Excel data
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data
- Connect directly to data stores
- Describe the Power BI developer API
- Describe the Power BI mobile app
Important Course Information
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and reporting.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
Module 1: Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
Module 2: Introducing Power BI
Module III: Power BI
Module 4: Shaping and Combining Data
Module IV Lab: Shaping and combining data
Module V: Modeling data
Module 7: Direct Connectivity
Module 8: The Developer API
Request for Training Proposal