Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Training
Deliver PowerPoint presentations that will wow your audience. Whether you are training as a beginner, intermediate or advanced user – we will show you how to deliver PowerPoint presentations that will drop the jaws of your audiences and managers. We run classes weekly, Monthly and corporate onsite (In-House training) for all levels of professionals.
In this PowerPoint 2016 training class, students learn to create simple and sophisticated PowerPoint presentations.
- Start and end a PowerPoint session.
- Edit a presentation.
- Create different types of slides.
- Use the Outline tab.
- Add Clipart to a slide.
- Format slides and use templates.
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation.
- Apply Tables and Charts to a presentation.
- Print various components of a presentation.
- Run a slide show.
- Create customized presentations with templates.
- Add special effects.
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters.
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks.
- Create custom shows.
- Secure and share presentations.
Candidates ideally should bring their own computers with PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 loaded in order to benefit from the course.
The Course will be delivered with Microsoft Office 2016
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft PowerPoint class:
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training