Join this complimentary 1 Hours webinar to learn how the Microsoft Power Platform can benefit your organization. Imagine if you could quickly build solutions to visualize and interact with data to drive better business decisions and automate manual tasks.
Hosted by OCl Learning and Gilosoft Consulting (Canada)
Presenter: Gilbert Okello | Moderator: David Kandie
The Microsoft Power Platform accelerates data analysis and automation by empowering your employees who do not have coding experience to develop powerful business solutions.
- What is the Microsoft Power Platform
- What business challenges does the Power Platform help you address?
- What are the key components of the Power Platform?
- Power Apps: Quickly build applications for your business needs with little to no code.
- Power Automate: Create custom workflows between applications and services.
- Power Virtual Agents: Create chatbots using a no-code graphical interface.
- Use Cases:
- Demonstrate a Power App, Power Automate and Power BI workflow coding
- Employee leave/absence requests.
- Vendor Onboarding
- Quote/Invoice Processing