Microsoft Office 365
An integrated solution, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
Whether you’re looking for customized in-person Microsoft Office training using Office 365 for a private group or a public online Office 365 class you can join, OCL Learning has the solution for you.
Microsoft first released Office 365 in June 2011 and released an updated version in February 2013. Office 365 consists of various Microsoft products and services, including the Microsoft Office desktop applications, all of which can be managed via an online portal.
This Microsoft Teams training class introduces students to Teams, a collaborative, cloud-based workspace where Office 365 users can send messages, share files, and more.
- Learn to how to use and customize channels.
- Learn to post messages in channels.
- Learn to manage messages and files in a channel.
- Learn to use the wiki.
- Learn to use chat and meetings.
- Learn to manage files.
- Learn to edit Office 365 profiles and team settings.
- Learn to add apps and bots to Teams.