This Microsoft Office 365 Online Productivity Apps training class builds on foundational knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 online apps and takes a deeper look at the specific apps beyond Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This course is designed for knowledge workers in a variety of professional situations and fields who have been introduced to the Office 365 online productivity apps and want to explore and use the other apps that include Teams, Planner, Forms, Stream, Sway, and Flow to collaborate, communicate, and share resources with members of their organizations.
- Learn to identify the Office 365 apps.
- Learn to create a team and conduct online meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Learn to create a plan and manage team activities with Planner.
- Learn to create a form and collect responses.
- Learn to post, organize, and view videos in Stream.
- Learn to use Sway to create digital stories and content.
- Learn to automate your workflow by connecting apps with Flow.
- Overview of the Office 365 Apps
- Navigate in Office 365
- Identify How the Office 365 Apps Work Together
- Collaborating with Microsoft Teams
- Navigate the Teams Interface
- Create a Team
- Meet in Microsoft Teams
- Managing Activities with Planner
- Navigate the Planner Interface
- Create a Plan
- Gathering Information with Forms
- Create a Form
- Share Forms and Collect Responses
- Managing Video Resources with Stream
- Navigate the Stream Interface
- Post and Organize Videos in Stream
- Using Sway to Create Digital Stories
- Navigate the Sway Interface
- Create a Sway
- Automating Your Work with Flow
- Navigate the Flow Interface
- Create and Share a Flow