This Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training class provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage cloud services in their organization.
This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam (MS-900).
- Learn to differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Learn to identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Learn to plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Learn to identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Learn to define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Learn to describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Learn to describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Learn to describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Learn to describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.