This Intermediate Microsoft Project 2016: Digging Deeper class takes an in-depth approach to key features of Project 2016 including task entry and linking, resource and resource management, and examining and updating projects. You will learn to efficiently manage projects, create master projects and sub-projects, create and customize visual reports, work with resource pools, and analyze project costs.
- Learn to work with the advanced formatting features of the Gantt chart and network diagrams.
- Learn to create master projects and subprojects in Project 2016.
- Learn to create customized project reports.
- Learn to work with resource pools.
- Analyze project costs.
- Starting a Project from an Existing Project, Excel Workbook, or SharePoint Task List
- Advanced Methods for Managing Tasks and Resources
- Managing the Project with Advanced Techniques
- Formatting and Customizing Views
- Working with Templates