Instructional Design Training for e-Learning Projects
Create impactful e-learning experiences with Instructional Design Training for e-Learning Projects from OCL Learning
Our instructional design classes teach you strategies and tools to help you build effective courses for your learners.
Each class is packed with tips and hands-on practice to give you experience developing learning products that build new skills and knowledge that sticks.
Our instructors have decades of instructional design experience and are ready to share their best practices and lessons learned.
- Identify what instructional design is, including the role of the instructional designer.
- Learn about e-learning standards such as SCORM
- Instructional Design concepts, methodologies and key concepts
- Skills mapping and e-Learning Instructional Design strategy
- Choosing the best e-Learning platform
- Learn how to analyze the e-learning situation and develop goals.
- Understand e-learning design concepts.
- Identify how to develop and implement the e-learning solution.
- Hosting your e-Content: Best practices
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning and e-Learning delivery models.
- Working with Subject-Matter Experts
- How to Conduct a Task Analysis
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the e-Learning platform
- Introduction to e-Learning content authoring software
- Introduction to Camtasia by Techsmith
- Working with Adobe Captivate
- Cornerstone Project: Implementing your e-Learning project
- Setting up your e-Learning website, payment systems (Mpesa API, PayPal, Pesapal, Woocommerce etc)
- Choosing a subscription model for your e-Learning: The case of Freemium, Premium and Free content
Fill Form for Custom Outline Training
OCL Learning offers custom learning to corporates and Individuals in Eastern Africa and the Sub-Saharan Africa regions.