Financial Modeling With Excel in Kenya
This Financial Modeling with Microsoft Excel is taught to finance professional, project managers and mid to senior level managers looking at learning how to build financial models from scratch in Excel. We will teach you all the advanced tools in Excel to help you develop and efficient and unique to your need.
This course explores among other topics:
- Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Model Switches
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Internal Rate of Return and Break-Even Points
- Loan Amortization for multiple debt facilities
- Excel What If and Scenarios to help you get insights and perform stress-testing on your model
- Top Excel Functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, PMT, IPMT, CHOOSE, INDEX and MATCH to help you link your CapEx to the Model among other inputs
- Develop inputs and model drivers
- Build Model Reports and Summaries
- Grouping Data and SUBTOTALS
- Protecting and Sharing your model
- Checking your model for errors
- Forecasting Cash Flows among other topics.