Comprehensive Quick Books Training
This Quickbooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks to track the finances of a small business. Students will learn how to set up a new company, work with lists, set up inventory, process invoices, work with bank accounts, process payments, enter and pay bills, and use online banking. In addition, students will learn how to customize forms, create reports and graphs, track and pay sales tax, handle payroll, write letters and more.
For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
NOTE: This class is geared for PC users only. Mac versions of the software are not supported in the training.
Note: This class is not appropriate for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Learn to navigate the QuickBooks workspace and become comfortable with using shortcuts, menus, and icons.
- Learn to start, backup, and restore company files.
- Learn how to add new accounts.
- Learn how to create new customers, vendors, service items, and inventory items.
- Learn about forms.
- Learn how to enter sales receipts, invoices, and credit memos.
- Learn how to enter credit card transactions.
- Learn the important QuickBooks features for entering and paying bills and running reports
- Learn about the different methods used to record transactions.
- Learn about setting up QuickBooks to properly handle sales tax.
- Learn to work with transactions including memorized transactions.
- Learn to modify reports and create memorized reports for reuse.
- Learn to set up time and mileage tracking and create reports.
This QuickBooks training is offered by OpenCastLabs Consulting in Nairobi Kenya.
Contact us at our 1st Floor, Plessey House – Uhuru Highway, Nairobi, Kenya for a free no obligation proposal. For individual and corporate training.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]