This comprehensive Microsoft Word training class is designed to get students who are new to Word up to speed quickly, so that they are able to get the most out out of the tool as soon as possible.
- Create and edit Microsoft Word documents.
- Find tools and features using the Ribbon.
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar to expedite your work.
- Use the File tab to find important features like open, print, properties, and recent files.
- Build impressive new documents and use Word templates.
- Format text and other elements to keep your documents clear, organized, and easy to read.
- Use Styles to quickly and correctly adjust the appearance of your text.
- Add page numbers, headers, and footers.
- Use spell check and grammar check to create error-free documents.
- Create professional-looking documents with advanced editing tools.
- Use tables to manage and organize information.
- Master best practices for working with images including placement, sizing, text wraps, borders, and effects.
- Adjust page layout to create clear, readable documents.
- Add and edit columns to sort information easily.
- Manage page breaks and section breaks.
- Use images, logos, and other visuals while maintaining the professional appearance of your document.
- Leverage document views, the navigation pane, and multiple window options to work more efficiently
- Create easy-to-navigate documents with tables of contents, indexes, and outlines.
- Use citation tools including footnotes, endnotes, and bibliographies.
- Collaborate effectively using comments and track changes.
- Save time by learning to compare and combine documents.Use correspondence tools for creating mail merges, envelopes and labels.
- Protect your documents with read-only settings, watermarks, and other security features.
- Easily prepare your documents for any audience with internationalization and accessibility tools.
- Automate repetitive tasks using macros
Duration: 2 Days
Delivery: Live Online or In-person training