Comprehensive Adobe Photoshop Training
This Comprehensive Adobe Photoshop CC training class takes students new to Photoshop CC through the basics of modifying existing photographs and create their own graphics up through using advanced layer and compositing techniques and learning to produce consistent color for print output.
- Become familiar with the Photoshop workspace.
- Learn to work with images.
- Learn selection techniques.
- Learn how to collage images from various sources.
- Learn to create layer masks.
- Understand color models.
- Learn to use brush tools for painting and retouching.
- Understand basic color correction principles and techniques.
- Use the Layers panel for adjustments, clipping, and special effects.
- Learn to prepare final art for web and print.
- Learn design techniques for web.
- Learn to prepare final art.
- Learn to work with 3D and perspective modeling.
- Learn to work with Blur Gallery and Lighting Effects filters.
- Learn to generate web-ready assets.