Data Analyst Training Accelerator (DATA) – Nairobi.
Gain the skills you need most – under 6 weeks.
6 Weeks immersion Training in Microsoft Excel, Presentations, Python, SQL, AWS, and Tableau, Power BI and Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Prepare for your next career. Evolve to the Data Analyst the market is seeking.
Leading to a final cornerstone project as a finale to document your weeks
- Attend 5 Hours of live training every week
- 20 Hours mandatory self-paced training
- 10 Hours of Class Assignments
Minimum weekly commitment: xx Hours
Data Analyst Training Accelerator (DATA) Overview
Interested in learning more about the DATA program and training for a career in data analytics? Join us at one of our virtual info sessions to get all the answers and program information you need.
The Data Analyst Training Accelerator (DATA) is an 6-week immersive live online training program designed to prepare unemployed and underemployed data analysts with no previous data experience for careers in data analysis at salaries of KES. 100K+
By providing selfpaced hybrid data analytics training, career services, and connections to high-paying jobs, DATA aims to equip qualified data analysts with the in-demand skills necessary to launch careers in data and marketing analysis.
Participants will receive support that includes but is not limited to:
- Workshops to help you get back into a learning and growth mindset as you transition back to being a student
- Training in Microsoft Excel, Presentations, Python, SQL, AWS, and Tableau
- Career coaching throughout training, and lectures and workshops that address the unique challenges faced by underrepresented populations in tech and those without prior tech experience
Applications are open!
About The DATa Nairobi
The DATA Nairobi multi industry partnership designed to support the growth of the City’s tech ecosystem and prepare New Data Analysts for 21st century jobs.
The DATA Nairobi works with public and private partners to define employer needs, develop training and education models to meet these needs, and scale solutions throughout the ecosystem, delivering quality talent for the City’s businesses and quality jobs for next generation Data Analysts
What Does a Data Analyst Do?
Regardless of what industry you end up working in, Data Analysts spend their time answering business objectives by identifying patterns through the collection of raw data and giving the data a voice. By effectively communicating their findings through presentations, data models, dashboards, and key performance indicators, Data Analysts help improve their company’s decision-making processes.
Data Analysts hold unique traits that help guide businesses to grow and continue to be successful:
- Subject-matter expertise
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative skills
- Effective communication
- Exceptional storytelling abilities
A day in the life of a Data Analyst includes:
- Using business intelligence (BI) and analytics tools
- Collecting raw data, identifying patterns, then using those patterns to develop insights for an organization
- Creating visualizations of the data to effectively communicate findings across all audiences
- Creating reports and enticing presentations, using data visualizations
- Training others in the data collection process
- Developing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional team
- Streamlining data collection
A career as a Data Analyst might be right for you if you’re someone who:
- Likes to think big picture, be creative, and solve problems at their root
- Enjoys complex puzzles and riddles
- Wants to challenge assumptions and research multiple viewpoints (and possibly prove yourself wrong in the process)
- Excels at explaining complex topics to others at varying levels of depth
- Is an inspiring storyteller
Check Eligibility | Scholarships | Sponsorship