This course is designed to be hands-on. You will learn skills that you can apply to your own work.
Bring your own projects, files and questions to the training, or use our free support anytime after training.
We specialise in on-site and online customised training, which means we can schedule the course at a date that suits you and tailor the content to address your requirements.
Who is this Course for
This Excel Macros and VBA course is for existing Excel users with a good understanding of Excel features who need to be able to automate a variety of tasks. Note: Unfortunately, Mac users can no longer programme using VBA.
Familiarity with Excel at the intermediate level is sufficient. No prior knowledge of programming is required to attend this Excel Macros & VBA course.
- The Developer Tab / Macro Toolbar
- Macro Security
- Adding a Trusted Location
- Overview of Recording, Storing, and Running a Macro
- Understanding the VB Editor
- Recording Macro Basics
- Referring to Ranges with Excel VBA
- User-Defined Functions in Excel VBA
- Looping and Flow Control in Excel VBA
- Event Programming in Excel VBA
- UserForms in Excel VBA