Advanced Microsoft Excel Master Class
Training for Individuals and Corporates. Contact us for training proposal by filling the form below.
This Advanced Microsoft Excel Master Class is delivered in-person or online. The class is either taken 2 full days.
You will learn to summarize your data using pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, consolidate data from multiple sources, collaborate with others, automate repetitive tasks, and more.
By the end of this course, you will be ready to use Excel most powerful tools to manage your data and gain actionable business insights.
Get Advanced Excel Training in Kenya for your team.
Intermediate-level Microsoft Excel users who want to use advanced techniques to manage, manipulate, and analyze data with Excel.
This class is for users of Excel 2019 or Excel 365 on Windows – or upgrade from older versions. (Users of Excel 2016 or 2013 may participate in the class and may notice minor differences in their version of the software.)
- Create pivot tables and charts to quickly summarize large amounts of data.
- Learn to trace precedents and dependents to learn about the data connected to your active cell.
- Convert blocks of text into columns.
- Leverage data validation tools to control the data entered into your worksheet
- .Consolidate data from various sources into one master worksheet for easy summary and review.
- Protect your worksheets and workbooks for safe and secure collaboration.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Use internationalization and accessibility tools to prepare your worksheets for any audience.
- Work with other applications by importing and exporting data, charts
- Consolidate multiple sheets and workbooks with Excel query
- Introduction to Visualization with Power BI
Class materials and post training support at no extra cost. Certificates on Completion with the modules outlined.
OPENCASTLABS LIMITED | firstname.lastname@example.org | Suite 214 Madonna House