Are you failing to take advantage of Microsoft Excel’s powerful techniques for purchasing? Even if you are an experienced Excel user, you may not be utilizing the tools that can help you conduct expert procurement analysis, make sound purchasing decisions, and deliver top-notch presentations.
Our highly personal and interactive online course Excel Data Analytics for Purchasing Professionals will enable you to perform sophisticated spreadsheet tasks through exercises that are based entirely on the situations that you face in your procurement work.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Assess the competitiveness of supplier pricing through developing should cost models
- Assess all elements of supplier capabilities by creating weighted average supplier scorecards
- Apply Excel’s sophisticated decision support features for procurement analysis
- Visually compare bids, analyze spend, and track supplier performance by creating charts
- Use PivotTables, functions, and subtotals to summarize large amounts of purchasing data
- Develop target pricing models for negotiation strategy
- Import data from other systems into Excel for analysis
- Drill down into complex purchasing spreadsheets by using filtering, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP and more
- Use macros to free up time for strategic purchasing work
Sign up for custom training for individuals and teams