Advanced Microsoft Word 2016
In this Microsoft Word 2016 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This class is for Word 2016 on Windows.
Target Audience: Students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word 2016 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
- Learn to work with tables of contents.
- Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
- Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn to use comments.
- Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
- Learn to compare and combine documents.
- Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
- Learn to protect documents.
- Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Word class:
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
Experience in the following would be useful for this Microsoft Word class:
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 Training
The course is also suitable for all senior professionals who may not have had specific Microsoft Word training, who have developed their skills over time and who would like to develop a broader knowledge of what Word can offer, as well as reassurance about their existing knowledge.
Candidates ideally should bring their own computers with Word 2010/2013/2016 loaded in order to benefit from the course.
The Course will be delivered with Microsoft Office 2016