Introduction to Microsoft Visio 2016
Microsoft Visio Class Overview
In today’s workplace, visual diagrams are an essential part of communication, from road maps to sales flows to process charts. Microsoft Visio provides you with an intuitive, customizable tool to easily create a professional-looking visual product by using its extensive gallery of shapes. In this Introduction to Microsoft Visio 2016 training class, you will create visually engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings, using graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend.
Microsoft Visio Class Goals
- Identify the basic elements of Visio and their use.
- Create a workflow diagram.
- Build organization charts.
- Design a floor plan.
- Build a cross-functional flowchart.
- Design a network diagram.
- Style a diagram.
Microsoft Visio Class Outline
- Getting Started with Visio 2016
- Perform Basic Tasks in the Visio Environment
- Use Backstage Commands
- Save a File
- Working with Workflow Diagram Tools
- Use Drawing Components
- Modify a Drawing
- Insert Callouts and Groups
- Building Organization Charts
- Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Create Organization Charts by Using Starter Diagrams and the Organization Chart Wizard
- Modify an Organization Chart
- Designing a Floor Plan
- Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Model a Room Layout
- Building a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Designing a Network Diagram
- Create Network Diagrams
- Use Shape Data
- Use Layers
- Styling a Diagram
- Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Apply Themes and Variants
- Use Containers