Financial Modelling for Renewable Energy Projects
Financial Modelling for Renewable Energy Projects will give you the skills to efficiently develop, modify and analyze financial models in the renewable energy sector. The course covers essential topics including funding mechanics, operational analysis and investment metrics and gives you a robust platform for analysis in the most sophisticated environments.
You will learn the financial modelling techniques needed to build a best practice financial model suitable for debt structuring, investment analysis and operational scenario evaluation.
Financial Modelling for Renewable Energy Projects will enable you to
- Master best practice techniques for financial modelling of renewable energy projects to achieve flexibility and robustness
- Build a flexible and powerful scenario manager to analyze your project’s sensitivity to key drivers
- Prepare trusted analysis of commercial outputs tailored to investors and financiers, with a focus on valuation and risk
- Understand a flexible framework for tax modelling, adaptable to regional jurisdictions
- Develop flexible funding structures for analysis of project finance debt and other funding sources
Do you build or analyze project finance models in the renewable energy sector?
If you need to build, review or analyze project finance models in the renewable energy sector, then this course is for you. Typical attendees include analysts, financial managers from project companies, advisors and financiers.
Required knowledge: Excel, Finance and the Renewables sector
It is expected that you have some previous experience with financial models in Excel, and foundation knowledge of investment concepts such as NPV and cash flows analysis.
Request for Proposal | Email firstname.lastname@example.org