Advanced Excel 2016 Training
On the first day of this comprehensive Microsoft Excel 2016 training course, students will learn to use Excel 2016 to create, modify, and format Excel worksheets, perform calculations, and print Excel workbooks. The second day of class will focus on using advanced formulas, working with lists, working with illustrations and charts, and using advanced formatting techniques. And on the third and final day of class, students will learn to work with pivot tables, audit worksheets, work with data tools, protect documents for collaboration with others, and work with macros.
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use handy features new in 2016.
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Learn to trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
Candidates ideally should bring their own computers with Excel 2010/2013/2016 loaded in order to benefit from the course.
The Course will be delivered with Microsoft Office 2016[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]